Thursday, September 27, 2012

Backwoods Original Wild N’ Mild Cigars Review

We decided to continue with more transcripts for those who prefer to read the highlights of the reviews instead of watching the entire video. This one is a Backwoods Original Wild N’ Mild Cigars review:


Get some Backwoods Original Wild N’ Mild Cigars now. Less than $5.30 each!

Dan's Review

Transcript:



Hey this is Dan and welcome back to real Cig Review, and I got another cigar. It’s going to be a Backwood Cigar review for you guys today, but before I’ve let you know it’s been a few days since I’ve got a review out. I’ve had been sicker than heel, I’ve been so damn sick, Friday, Saturday, Sunday. I didn’t even get out of bed, I’ve just been sick. Feel a little bit better now.

Today I’m gonna head up and jump right into this, I’m gonna go ahead and review the Backwoods original. The Wild n’ Mild Cigars and this is the original cigar so I’m excited to try this.
These are made in the Dominican Republic.

Very funky looking cigar man. One thing I can’t get over is how these cigars actually look. They always look a little bit funny so anyway. I still don’t know if they are hand-rolled or not hand rolled. The only thing I do know is they are meant to look hand-rolled and I think they made a pretty damn good job at doing that with the leaf and everything, but yeah, and they always leave a little bit hanging out the end, which I’ve learned from prior experience is we’re actually gonna tear that. I’m just gonna tear the end of it right here and get rid of that, so that way it burns evenly.

Let’s go ahead and smell this. Hmm, it actually smells really good. Smells a lot like the Black n’ Sweet, but maybe like even more sweet even so  yeah, not too bad at all. Let’s go ahead and have a couple of dry puffs on this one. Really, really sweet tobacco in these. It’s got a really nice flavor to it.
Tastes good. Let’s go ahead and fire it up to see how it tastes.

Let’s go ahead and take a full pull of this and see what kind of body we’re looking on this one. It’s got a really nice body to it. The cigars are really moist, so they burn really slow. It does take a long time to get through them. They’re very pliable, they’re soft, very moist cigars. The taste is very nice, very mellow. No harshness at all.

These are really nice cigars. These are a sit-out chill and relax, kick-back enjoy a nice cigar. These are great for that. 

It’s very mild. Nothing really overpowering.

They go down really smooth.

I’m gonna go ahead and give the body a seven and a half.

I’m gonna go ahead and give the flavor, taste and aroma a six.

Great cigar guys. 

Stay tuned for upcoming reviews. That’s it for today guys, thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment