Monday, September 24, 2012

Cherry BLK Swisher Sweets Review and Sale

This is Nicolas from TrueTobacco.com - Today I was looking at video reviews of one of our top selling products: Swisher Sweets BLK Cherry which we sell for $16.9 for a pack of 30. Here is a review by a great little cigar reviewer; dan:



Here is the transcript of this review:

Today Dan is going to review another cigar. They are cheap, they are easy to get a hold of, you don't have to buy a pack, you can get singles, I paid $1.09. The packaging has a clear celophaine packaging. Pretty plain, they definitively don't spend a lot on their packaging. I opened them up and the smell is really strong.

The thing about these little cigars is that I really like the smell of them when they are not light. This thing has a plastic tip and looking at it, it has a little thing, a little deformity on the end when they were making. The tobacco looks nice and tight. The glue strip is good, it runs all the way down.

The tobacco is really nice and tight you can see all the tobacco on the inside. I really dig the smell, I wish I could have it all the time, that they made airfreshers and others similar. I'll tell you that on my other cigar reviews I did enhaling. On this one I might do one or two, but I can't. The last ones they knocked me out by giving them long hard enhales. Let's light this back boy up. Wow! Strong, strong strong. Good flavor as far as cigars go. I read somewhere that you should really puff 'em good at the start to get them nice and going.

I can taste a little cherry on it. These things really have a big kick, a lot of smoke comming out from a small draw. I really like these, compared to other little cigars. I can't smell the cherry taste on it once it is burning, but I can definitively feel it a little on the smoke and a lot on my lips. I'm going to give it a draw. Wow! These things draw heavy! It might be because I"m used to cigarettes, but these things have a really strong, really powerful draw. I'm going to give it a little inhale. Wow! Even with a little draw the enhale had a lot of smoke. I can feel my lips are already numb, they are really strong.
I'm not sure if it is because I'm new to smoking cigars.

Take a look at the cherry, it is burning even and nice. Yeap not too bad. I'm going to give it a little draw and blow the smoke out of my nose to feel it. - Not too bad, it has a very heavy flavor, a good taste and it has a really good body. Swisher sweets are normally on the bottom of the latter in terms of quality, but these are really good among the swishers. I'm sure if you pay $10 per cigar, you'll get an amazing smoke. But hey, I paid $1 for this one. They are really good for being cheap cigars. Not bad, I can't get over how much smoke comes out of these things.

The swisher sweets blk, it is not bad, it has a heavy body and heavy smoke, but really not too bad. RealCigReview gives this a 3 out of 5 stars. It's alright, but it is not the favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment